Saturday 1 January 2011

just some ponderings

I'm not sure what I'm going to type today - lets just see where I go with this lol...

We had Chinese take away last night. I ate vegetable chow mein and chicken with mushrooms. It felt like the safest option but I still felt the need to carefully monitor my portion size and I still made sure I ate fruit and yogurt for breakfast to make up for it. I guess that's something to get used to after an ED - it's not always as easy as you can make it look.

   Today, we are enjoying a lazy film day. So far we watched "Enchanted" (Except I kept getting distracted by Gisselle's skinny frame. She is TINY.) Then we watched Bee movie and Wall E. Lol a proper kids movie day :)

It's  nice though, just chilling. I should make myself do it more often.

Peace and Love,
Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment